Riad Marrakech, Riad Dar Nadwa, B&B and guest house in Marrakesh
Whether you are alone, with family or amongst friends, if you wish to replenish and discover the charm and the regenerative power of Morocco, Dar Nadwa, our riad, offers you a harbor of serenity.
You will fall under the oriental charm of our Bed & Breakfast. The decoration and the furniture will enchant your senses and will make you discover the art and the Moroccan traditional craft industry.
Azeddine will welcome you at the entry of the Medina, at the Bab Taghzout door. He will escort you to the house through the souk and the streets still preserved from mass tourism. He will guide and advise you during your stay. Hanane, the fairy of the kitchen, will enchant your papillae. At your request, she will prepare your breakfast, lunch or dinner in the patio, the living room or on the terrace. It is home away from home. We are happy to accommodate you there!
Ideally located to discover Marrakech, our ryad is in the middle of the Medina (in the district of Bab Taghzout). It is within 15 min by walk of Djemaa El Fna Square, 10 min of Majorelle Garden and less than 7 min from Medersa Ben Youssef (Koranic school).
Discover the multiple facets of Marrakech with a stroll in the labyrinth of the narrow streets of the Medina amongst its famous Souks. Immerse yourself in times of old with visits to the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech including Bahia Palace or the Saadian tombs.
Stroll through the labyrinth of narrow streets in the Medina and visit the famous Souks, selling everything from leather to clothing to spices. Witness the astonishing spectacle of Djemaa El Fna Square. Used equally by locals and tourists, you will find juice stalls, water sellers and snake charmers by day and dancing boys, storytellers and magicians by night. As darkness descends, the square fills with food stalls.
- Our tariffs include breakfast and visitor’s tax.
- For a weekly booking, we offer a traditional dinner in our Riad and your airport transfer (one way).
- Required check-in time: 11:00am.
- Required check-out time: 11:00am.
- Bed sheets and towels are provided for all the rooms.
- A cleaning service will be provided free of charge every morning.
- The reservation is guaranteed by the deposit covering the first night (for a 1 to 3 nights stay) or 30% of the stay (for 4 nights or over). This can be paid by credit card or bank transfer. The balance will be paid at the riad, in addition to extras (in cash or credit card).
- Airport/Riad Transfer 24h/24: 15€ for one way (1 to 3 pers.), 20€ (4 to 6 pers.) and 40€ (7 to 14 pers.).